Join us at the most exciting developer-centric Magento event!
Wednesday, November 15 @ 8:00 am - Saturday, November 18 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
Blackfire is the proud sponsor of the MageTestFest 2017!
This one-of-a-kind event focuses on Testing practices in Magento 2 shops development.
As the performance testing utility embedded in Magento Commerce, we’re super-excited to support Yireo in spreading the word around testing in the Magento World.
What’s this conference?
Join this conference and:
- Learn to use PHPUnit from Sebastian Bergmann himself
- Understand what “DDD” means from Mathias Verraes (co-organizer of the DDD Europe conference)
- Attend the conference with 7 amazing speakers
- Participate in the Contribution day, supported by the engineers who built the Magento Functional Testing Framework
Meet us and contribute to Blackfire
But wait, there’s more! Beau Simensen, from the Blackfire.io team will also be there:
- Discover the latest in performance testing with Blackfire
- Get an exclusive opportunity to contribute to Blackfire by writing your own performance recommendations, and maybe have them added to our service! See below for more details.
- And of course, grab your Blackfire swag, including our book on performance testing, written by the creator of the Symfony framework.
Contribute Recommendations, Get a Year on Us!
Ready to take your Blackfire skills to the next level? Learn how to contribute Magento metrics and recommendations to Blackfire! If you submit a recommendation, and we accept it, we’ll give you a year of Profiler for free!
- Recommendations must include tests
- Recommendations must include documentation
- Recommendations can be for either Magento 1 or Magento 2
- Recommendations must be submitted by the end of day on Friday, November 24th
- Submissions will be reviewed by our team and winners will be announced on December 4th
- If we accept your recommendation, you will receive a year of Profiler for free
Make sure to take advantage of the group collective on the Contribution Day, though! Beau will be on-hand to help answer questions and help facilitate discussions on how to write metrics and recommendations that will make the most impact on the Magento community.
If you want to learn more about Blackfire or the contest before the Contribution Day, find Beau at the Blackfire booth on Friday! He’ll be happy to answer all of your questions and even show you a demo.