24 Days of Blackfire – Day 8 to 14
It’s already the second week of the #24DaysOfBlackfire. A lot to discover, and a lot to come!
The first week of the “24 Days” was about giving you the basics and getting you started. You learnt what was “profiling” and why you should care about your code’s performance.
This second week started with digging deeper into how to actually profile and test your application, and read the results. Fabien chose some concrete examples of Open Source apps, for which he quickly found some performance improvements, with the help of simple tests.
But better than all, he explained that you should forget about time when testing your app’s performance.
Here’s the list of this week’s articles:
- Day 8 – Profiling all the Things
- Day 9 – Call Graphs Galore
- Day 10 – Collaborating via Environments
- Day 11 – Writing Assertions
- Day 12 – Forget about Time in your Tests
- Day 13 – Understanding Code Behavior
- Day 14 – Profiling Consumers
A Blackfire tutorial a day, keeps the performance bottleneck away!