Blackfire extension for Firefox in alpha release
Want to profile your apps with a Firefox extension? It’s almost here, try the alpha!
The Chrome extension is one of the easiest ways for you to get started on profiling your code. We’ve been running only on Chrome at first, as we wanted to ensure the stability of the features and technology, despite the many requests for an equivalent in Firefox.
Well, we’re very excited to release an alpha version of the Firefox extension. This build is experimental and may have issues, however we’d be very glad to receive your feedback about it.
In order to install the Blackfire Companion:
- Download the add-on
- If needed, in Firefox, go in Tools > Add-ons
- In the cog (⚙) menu, select “Install Add-on From File…”
- Select the downloaded file, and confirm the install
- (for now, you need to have third-party cookies enabled.)
- Don’t forget to give Feedback! (we’ll need your Firefox version + OS)