Blackfire + Platform.sh: together, forever
Merging businesses and team, and still delivering to all customers, no matter where they are hosted.
On 25 May 2021, we announced our intent to join forces with Platform.sh. And now, Blackfire is officially a Platform.sh business!
My site isn’t hosted on Platform.sh, so what does the change mean for me?
If you’re a current Blackfire customer whose site isn’t hosted on Platform.sh, don’t worry; not much will change for you.
- Blackfire will still be available, actively maintained, and evolving with new features for all customers—no matter where they host or use it.
- You’ll benefit from the faster development of new features that support both you and Platform.sh customers.
What does the change mean for the future of Blackfire?
It’s all good news—whether your site is currently hosted on Platform.sh or it isn’t. Here’s what you can expect in the upcoming roadmap:
- Blackfire + Platform.sh bundles. Each Platform.sh customer will benefit from unique offers to get the full power of Blackfire in their hands.
- Tighter integration with Platform.sh. No install, no configuration needed. Data pouring in directly with no action required from your team, and actionable reports sent where you need them (including the Platform.sh UI).
- Accelerated roadmap. Apart from supporting additional languages, the velocity we gain will serve in delivering exciting new features (e.g., error-tracing, edge and infrastructure metrics integration, front-end monitoring).
The whole Blackfire team is thrilled to become part of Platform.sh! Over the next few weeks we will be sharing more information about the Blackfire and Platform.sh future.
Keep watching the Blackfire blog for the latest updates. If you have questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy performance optimization!