Blackfire v2.0: Automate Performance Testing
The Blackfire team is proud to present Blackfire.io v2.0! Everybody will be able to try it!
As teased about a month ago, we’ve been hard at work to deliver Blackfire’s promise:
Throughout the development lifecycle, Blackfire will automatically check your app’s performance based on your technical and business requirements, alert you when something isn’t in line, and give you all of the details to help you correct it even before you release to production.
Well, v2.0 is here!
How it works? Well, let’s not make a long story here. In a few words, you can now:
- Write tests, based on our built-in metrics, and also on your very own metrics, depending on your business logic
- Write scenarios, to execute your tests on required pages/requests
- Configure triggers for these scenarios, either by scheduling, or by third party services events (Travis CI, Jenkins, Platform.sh, you name it!)
- Receive build report notifications, where you need them (e-mail, Slack, GitHub,…)
- Use the Blackfire PHP SDK, and get endless possibilities (integrate tests in PHPUnit, Guzzle, …)
Our new documentation should help you find the best usage of Blackfire according to your needs.
Note: Some features may be reserved to the Premium or Enterprise Editions. Try the Premium Edition for 15 days for free, no credit card required!
And because Christmas is coming (and that we really want you to be able to try those new features): trial periods are reset for everyone!
What does that mean?
- If you already completed your 15 days free trial, you can now start a new 15 days free trial period!
- If you are currently in the middle of your trial period, it is now extended for the next 15 days!