Blackfire v2.0: Automate Performance Testing
The Blackfire team is proud to present Blackfire.io v2.0! Everybody will be able to try it!
As teased about a month ago, we’ve been hard at work to deliver Blackfire’s promise:
Throughout the development lifecycle, Blackfire will automatically check your app’s performance based on your technical and business requirements, alert you when something isn’t in line, and give you all of the details to help you correct it even before you release to production.
Well, v2.0 is here!
How it works? Well, let’s not make a long story here. In a few words, you can now:
- Write tests, based on our built-in metrics, and also on your very own metrics, depending on your business logic
- Write scenarios, to execute your tests on required pages/requests
- Configure triggers for these scenarios, either by scheduling, or by third party services events (Travis CI, Jenkins, Platform.sh, you name it!)
- Receive build report notifications, where you need them (e-mail, Slack, GitHub,…)
- Use the Blackfire PHP SDK, and get endless possibilities (integrate tests in PHPUnit, Guzzle, …)
Our new documentation should help you find the best usage of Blackfire according to your needs.
Note: Some features may be reserved to the Premium or Enterprise Editions.