Calling all active users: Join our exclusive User Panel and help shape the future of Blackfire
Be the first to discover all our upcoming features by sharing your insights on Blackfire and Observability.
Attention all customers and active users!
We’re excited to announce an exclusive opportunity for you to help us build the best continuous observability solution on the market.
We are looking for dedicated users like you to join our Beta User Panel, an expert group tasked with beta testing new features, sharing their experience, providing valuable insights (as well as their expectations), and, in general, shaping the future of Blackfire.
Read on to learn more about this exciting opportunity and how to apply.
Why join our User Panel?
As an active user, you have demonstrated a commitment to Blackfire, observability, and performance optimization. We want to reward you with an insider’s look at what’s coming next.
By joining our User Panel, you will:
- Be the first to test new features: Get exclusive access to our latest features and improvements before they are released to the general public. Your feedback will influence the final versions of these features.
- Influence our roadmap: Share your insights on Blackfire’s strengths and weaknesses, and help us prioritize our roadmap.
- Connect with like-minded selected users: Engage with other observability experts and share your experiences, ideas, and tips for achieving excellence in performance optimization.
Who are we looking for?
We’re seeking active users with diverse backgrounds, interests, and expertise to join our Beta User Panel. To be considered, you should:
- Be an active user of Blackfire
- Be curious out-of-the-box thinkers willing to explore new possibilities
- Be willing to provide detailed, constructive feedback on new features and improvements
- Be a team player and willing to collaborate with other panel members
How to apply
Are you ready to join our User Panel and play an essential role in shaping the future of Blackfire? Applying is easy and free:
- Click on the link at the end of this post to access the application form.
- Complete the form, providing your contact information and a brief description of your background and experience with Blackfire.
- Hit ‘Submit,’ and you’re done! Our team will review your application, and if selected, we’ll be in touch with further details on how to participate.
Don’t miss this chance to make a lasting impact on observability and connect with other performance nerds. Apply today and join our User Panel to help us create the best possible observability solution for all users.
Apply Here: https://forms.gle/a6a8AaVmB3Rb5P5d8
We can’t wait to collaborate with you and hear your insights!
Happy Collaborative Performance Optimization!