Contest: Optimize your app and Win Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
Enter the contest by publishing an article on how you optimize and application thanks to Blackfire, and win cool prizes.
How to Enter
Get your Blackfire account. Optimize a PHP, Python or Go app. Tell the world about it.
See below for detailed conditions.
The Blackfire team will reach out directly to the winners for shipping details (and keyboard model selection for the Raspberry PI 400 winners).
Entering the Contest
- Create a Blackfire account, if you don’t have one yet.
- Use Blackfire.io to find a performance bottleneck in an app of yours, and optimize it. The app may be a personal project, an Open Source project, or a business project.
- Publish a blog post, which you allow us to republish on blog.blackfire.io, detailing the optimization. Blackfire is all about taking decisions thanks to facts and figures. Our Jury will give the best prizes to authors who can best demonstrate and explain their performance improvements. Some things which can help:
- A screenshot of the performance bottleneck, and/or a link to the publicly shared profile
- A screenshot of the optimized code profile, and/or a link to the publicly shared profile
- A screenshot of the comparison profile, and/or a link to the publicly shared profile
- An explanation of the issue, and the trade-off/tweak that made the optimization possible
- Tweet about your blog post, tagging #blackfireio
- Submit your entry with the blog post and the tweet before Thursday, December 31st, 2020, 12.00PM (GMT+1), and confirm the entry by sending us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, including:
- Your Blackfire.io account e-mail address
- The link to your blog post
- The link to your Tweet
The winners will be announced on Wednesday, January 6th, 2021.