Optimize your app and win a customized Blackfire Macbook Pro
Enter the #FireUpMyMac contest, optimise your app with Blackfire.io, speak out, and be selected to win a unique Blackfire branded MacBook Pro Retina 13″!
Enter the contest, qualify, and you’ll be part of the final lottery that will be held at SymfonyCon Paris 2015, during the closing session by Fabien Potencier, on the 4th of December 2015.
How to qualify
Get your Blackfire account. Optimize your app. Tell the world about it.
See below for detailed conditions.
A brand new Macbook Pro 13″ with Retina Display (worth 1,449.00€)!
- 2.7GHz Dual-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz
- 8GB 1866MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
- 128GB PCIe-based Flash Storage
- Intel Iris Graphics 6100
- Force Touch trackpad
- Backlit Keyboard (English) & User’s Guide
- A unique cover, carved with the Blackfire.io logo, replacing the standard cover carved with the Apple logo.
Beautiful isn’t it?! Well, that can be yours! And that’s a unique piece! (well, maybe @fabpot will have one as well)
- Create a Blackfire account, if you don’t have one yet.
- Use Blackfire.io to find a performance bottleneck in an app of yours, and optimize it. The app may be a personal project, an Open Source project, or a business project.
- Publish a blog post, which you allow us to republish on blog.blackfire.io, detailing the optimization. The blog post should include:
- A screenshot of the performance bottleneck, and/or a link to the publicly shared profile
- A screenshot of the optimized code profile, and/or a link to the publicly shared profile
- A screenshot of the comparison profile, and/or a link to the publicly shared profile
- An explanation of the issue, and the trade-off/tweak that made the optimization possible
- Tweet about your blog post, tagging #blackfireio and #FireUpMyMac
- Submit your entry with the blog post and the tweet before the 3rd of December 2015, 12.00PM (GMT+1), and confirm the entry by sending us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, including:
- Your Blackfire.io account e-mail address
- The link to your blog post
- The link to your Tweet
Get started now!