FireUpMyMac – And the winner is…
Congratulations to all qualified entrants: they’re all winners!
The final lottery took place last Friday during SymfonyCon‘s closing session.
We were amazed by the quality of all of the submissions – 18 in total – so we decided to send the other 17 qualified entries a coupon granting a free yearly subscription to Blackfire’s Premium Edition. We hope that this will give them even more opportunities to fire up their PHP app! 😉
A great knowledge base
We believe that there’s a lot to be learnt from their articles, and some of them may prove useful for you. We’ll re-blog some of them in the coming weeks, but here’s the full list:
- How Blackfire helped us to make our users happier by Andrej Guran
- How we speed up our Drupal sites with Blackfire.io by François Martin
- Optimize Your WebApp’s Peformance: Key Things to Analyze by Vladimir Smitka
- Getting rid of Laravel models to improve performance of the command (Blackfire.io profiling) by Marko Lekic
- Making the Symfony PropertyAccess Component 84% faster in 2.8… and counting by Kévin Dunglas
- Optimiser son code grâce à Blackfire.io by Xavier Leune
- Symfony Bundle Optimization with Blackfire by Dmitry Semenov
- Optimizing league/commonmark with Blackfire.io by Colin O’Dell
- An afternoon with Blackfire playing with eZ Platform by Sébastien Morel
- The lesson Blackfire.io taught me by Gabriel Pillet
- How we sped up Sylius’ Behat suite with Blackfire by Kamil Kokot
- Increasing performance of an XLSX import feature by Jorge Luis Betancourt
- Optimizing MyBible.ro with Blackfire.io by Sergiu Raducu
- The Perfect Benchmark Is Your Own! by Don Omondi
- Increasing GoldenLine’s e-mail throughput by 110% with Blackfire by Sebastian Grodzicki
- Reducing congestion with blackfire.io by Robert Rhoades
- Blackfire performance profiling by Daniel Kubitza
Thanks again to everyone who participated! We might do a second edition some time, who knows?