Hiring a Developer Advocate
Join the Blackfire team, be the voice of Blackfire to the community, and the voice of the community to Blackfire!
Blackfire is a SaaS product that helps developers understand how they can optimize their code performance in all environments: from development to production.
Blackfire supports eCommerce merchants, Media companies, Pure Players and any companies with business-critical web applications to deliver a faster end user experience.
Indirectly, we impact the user experience of millions of people, and contribute to a better usage of Internet resources and required energy.
We’re a remote-first company, and we love it! Read more about our culture.
About the position
The role is key in driving adoption of best practices in web performance management via Blackfire’s tools.
You will be a power user of Blackfire products.
You will conduct training workshops in presence or via online sessions, for developers and their managers. You will give inspiring talks at conferences of various communities (PHP, Python, Go…). You will write tech-savvy content that will support Blackfire’s marketing strategies (blog articles, landing pages,…). You will liaise with other community actors (Open Source communities, Web Agencies,…) to scale up your actions and impact.
You will work to make those around you better and make Blackfire a better company. You will be the voice of Blackfire to the community, and the voice of the community to Blackfire.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a developer who loves to talk to developers.
- You are all about spreading the word about Blackfire, and have a passion for convincing people of a vision you believe in.
- You love travelling all over the world.
- You are skilled in communication via all available online channels.
- You are self-driven and thrive in start-up companies selling products to clients of any size.
- You are located in Europe.
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- You are ready to travel around 50% of your time around the world.
What you will find
- Competitive salary.
- Great pride in your craft.
- No micro-management but a work done oriented culture.
- Bi-annual company get together.
- A joyful, helpful, friendly, competent, and professional team.
We’ll be happy to hear from you at email@example.com!