Hiring a Fullstack Engineer (Symfony/React)
Join our team of talented engineers and contribute to making the web faster! Work with Symfony, React, PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Go, C, AWS, Terraform, Chef, and more…
Blackfire is looking for a remote full-stack engineer (Symfony/React) to expand its team of talented engineers. Blackfire.io, a remote-first company, is the leading PHP profiler with thousands of clients worldwide. Working closely with the rest of the team, you will craft products that have an impact on millions of people around the world.
About the technology
Our services are built with Symfony, React, PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Go, C, AWS, Terraform, Chef, and more… We love boring and stable technologies that keep us asleep at night (because who doesn’t love a good night of sleep?).
We have a huge CI/CD pipeline. Every PR is built, tested, and deployed to multiple environments. We’re always improving our tools as well as the main product.
About the position
You will work on a variety of projects, mostly around the core Blackfire.io product. Your work will ship continuously. You will participate in decisions and your input will have a direct impact in our customers’ experience.
As our new teammate, you’ll be self-driven and work smart to bring value to your new company in the most effective way possible. You’ll work to make those around you better and make Blackfire a better company.
What you will find
- Competitive salary.
- Great pride in your craft.
- No micro-management but a work done oriented culture.
- Bi-annual company get together.
- Travels: Blackfire sponsors a lot of conferences and you will be able to go to them if you want.
- A joyful, helpful, friendly, competent, and professional team.
- You are located in Europe and speak English.
- You have 3+ years of professional full stack development experience.
- You have a good command of Symfony and React and you are eager to learn more.
- You are pragmatic and your solutions are optimized for simplicity.
- You have excellent communication skills, problem solving, and critical thinking. You thrive in a collaborative environment.
- You know best practices when it comes to application development and know when not to apply them.
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge in C or Go.
- Knowledge in system administration, containerisation and DevOps culture.
- Previous successful experience in remote working.