Hiring a Senior UX/UI Designer
Join Blackfire and bring its design processes, UX and UI to the next level!
Blackfire is looking for a full-time remote UX/UI Designer to bring its design processes to the next level, for its current and next products offering.
Blackfire.io, a remote-first company, is the leading PHP performance measurement tool worldwide. Collaborating with the rest of the company, you will craft products that have an impact on millions of people around the world.
About the position
You will work on the whole UX of Blackfire: from the sign-up page, to high-level dashboards to specialized views for power users. You will have the chance to have an impact on the whole Blackfire experience. Your work will ship continuously. You will participate in decisions and your input will have a direct impact on our customers’ experience. Being our first UX designer, you will be able to set-up the best practices in the company and integrate UX design in our development process.
As our new teammate, you’ll be self-driven and work smart to bring value to your new company in the most effective way possible. You’ll work to make those around you better and make Blackfire a better company.
You will be in charge of:
- Improving our current UX
- Creating the complete Blackfire design system
- Crafting wireframes and mockups
- Tweaking the current UI design
- Transforming our process to integrate UX as early as possible
- Setting up the design culture at Blackfire
- Delighting our user with a world-class user experience
- You have 5+ years of professional UX/UI design experience.
- You have excellent communication skills, problem solving, and critical thinking.
- You are self-driven, pragmatic, and your designs are optimized for simplicity.
- You have previously worked on design systems.
If you do not have all the requirements but think you have an original point of view, we still want to hear from you.
While these are not mandatory, it will be a bonus to know that:
- You have a knowledge in programming
- You have at least 4 hours of overlap with UTC+1
- You have a previous experience on crafting dashboards or data exploration tools with different layers of complexity.
- You have at least one previous experience with working on tools marketed towards technical teams
- You have at least one previous successful experience in remote working.
What you will find
- A remote first company, with flexibility in mind;
- Competitive salary;
- Great pride in your craft;
- No micro-management but a work done oriented culture;
- Freedom in the tools you want to use;
- Bi-annual company get together;
- A joyful, helpful, friendly, competent, and professional team.
We’ll be happy to hear from you at email@example.com!
Check our other open positions.